mardi 11 août 2009

Shakespeare's quotes

All's Well That Ends Well, I:2
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

From Romeo and Juliet, II:2
Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Twelfth Night, II:5
Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em.

Merchant of Venice, III:1
If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?

Hamlet, I:5
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

MacBeth, I:3
If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me.

Twelfth Night, III:1
Love sought is good, but given unsought is better.

Antony & Cleopatra, III:4
If I lose mine honour, I lose myself.

Midsummer Night's Dream, V:1
It's not enough to speak, but to speak true.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire