mercredi 22 janvier 2014

Natural woman

Here comes a great song focused on beginners. It contains mistakes, short forms and colloquial words that must be resolved by the students.
E.g. :
Using "i" instead of "I" as a subject.
" 'Cause " instead of "Because".
Wanna, colloquial word that means "want to"
*What ya done = What you have done (present perfect)




Looking out on the morning rain 
I used to feel so uninspired 
and when i knew i had to face another day 
lord it made me feel so tired. 
Before the day i met you, 
life was so unkind 
you're the key to my peace of mind 

chorus: 
'cause you make me feel 
you make me feel 
you make me feel like a natural woman (woman) 

When my soul was in the lost and found 
you came along to claim it 
i didn't know just what was wrong with me 
till your kiss helped me name it. 
Now im no longer doubtful of what im living for 
and if i make you happy i dont need to do more 

chorus 

ohh baby what ya done* to me (whatcha done to me) 
made me feel so good inside (good inside) 
and i just wanna be (wanna be) 
close to you you make me feel so alive 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire